Sunday, January 11, 2009

New to Blogging/Casie Update

Ok, So I am completely new to this, and probably won't be any good at it. I have started blogging for the same reasons as everyone else. I love to read other people's blogs to keep up on how everyone is doing and what they are up to, so thought I would give people the chance to do the same with me.

Just a quick update for poeple that I have lost connections with.

I'm currently in Evansville. Still living with my aunt and uncle... which I love. I have thought so many times that it is time to move-out, get my own apartment, and so on..... but really, who am I kidding. I get along great with both my aunt and uncle and really enjoy staying here. If I had my own place, I do believe I would get extremely bored.......and not to mention a little frightened at times..........AND who would I have to play scrabble with.....Absolutely no one, so I must stay a little longer.

Yes, I am still in school!! ughhh!! For awhile I was kinda bummed on how long it is taking me to finish school, but have finally knocked some sense into me. This past semester was the first semester that I have only had one job... for all of you that I keep in touch with, you can back me up on that one. No wonder it is taking me so long to finish!! Beacuse of this, I have never taken a full course load and it doesn't help that I transfered after my freshman year at Ball State and took a semester off... oh, and changed majors. But don't worry....... I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! This is technically suppose to be my last semester, but a class that is a requirement for my major is not offered until fall semester.... thank you, advisor. Oh well, whats one more semester, huh?

As for the job........ I do still work for the baseball team. I am now the Assistant General Manager for the Evansville Otters' Professional baseball team. I love the J.O.B......as with any job, it can be extremely stressful at times.....but overall.... I am content and will continue here until atleast after I graduate.

I do still have gymnastics in my blood........ for those of you who grew up around me know that I will probably never lose my passion for gymnastics ------- Kinda strange who things happen, but I started working at Mega Gymnastics back in September of 2006. I'm on a fill-in now, but enjoy every minute that I can participate in the sport I grew up loving.

My immediate family is still in Odon.... My parents are doing wonderful, as are my sisters.
I don't get home to see them very often, but do enjoy the time I do get to spend with them. the summer is very difficult to get home, as 95% of my time is spend at the ballpark.... which isn't always a bad thing ;-)

I think I'm going to stop for now. Who knows when the next time I will write ---maybe I will be great at updating this thing, but I doubt it. Not with my schedule.............

Love always,
Casie

p.s.... I finally get back to bowling tomorrow night. I bowl in a league on Monday nights. It has been on hold since before the Holidays.... Wish me luck ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Casie, I had NO idea that you were diabetic. Congrats. You are the first person that I "know" that has it. There are times I feel so alone! Especially since this is relatively new to me (It will be 2 years this March) We will have to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casie!!! I haven't seen you in a long, long time. I'm glad everything is still going good for you. Oh, and the the light at the end of the tunnel is a great feeling. haha. I am so happy you have a blog! I just started a couple months ago and LOVE it! Take care hun!

    ReplyDelete