Monday, January 12, 2009

2 Days in Row.... I must like it!

Hey Ya'll.....I'm so proud of myself, 2 Days in a row. Please don't get use to this, because we all know I won't always be this good ;-)

Today was just an ok day, but had a ton of fun tonight.

The life that involves around school and work started again today. Today was the first day of Spring Semester.... booo!!! It should be a pretty challenging and time consuming semester.
But good news.....we decided that we will be traveling to South Padre Island, TX for Spring Break!! AGHHH!!! So exciting. I have never gone anywhere on Spring break, and though my last Spring Break.....I don't care where I'm going, but I'm going.... South Padre it is!!

Work was good today. I was busy while I was there, but it was good. Nothing exciting happened, but more importantly nothing negative or bad happened.

Tonight was LEAGUE BOWLING!! It was great to be back to something that I really enjoy doing. It is always a lot of fun, relaxing, and stress free----And always some good laughs in there!! Tonight I imbarrased myself big time though. I don't know what was going though my mind, but I was in movement of actually bowling when I thought for some reason I was on the wrong lane. So....... In the middle of my bowl, I tried stopping my bowl. Needless to say, that didn't work too well. Instead it flew about 15 feet in the air and landing straight in the gutter... yeah! Not to mention, there was a loud yelp in there to. 10 Minutes later.... one of the guys who always bowls on Monday nights... in the men's league, which is on the other end of the bowling center......asked me what my Beautiful new CUBS bowling ball was doing 10 feet in the air. He always said something about the yelp.... yeah, so I didn't bowl my best scores tonight, I did win for loudest yelp and most embarrasing moment.

I tried spicing up my Blog with a new background today. thank you Sarah for the insight of how to do it. I didn't have much time to mess with it, but I still didn't get it right. I'm sure it will just take a little time.

Gotta get going....just thought I would write a little!
I have reality TV to watch.... and the 3rd book of the Twilight series to read. Yes, I am reading the series. I didn't want to at first, but then I HEARD and SAW everyone talking/reading it. I gave in.


I hope ya'll had a wonderful day!!!
I would love to hear from all of you reading.....Sorry I'm such a bore!

Love Always and Forever,
Casie ;-)

1 comment: